- Weighing and measuring
- Quantification of materials: cement, water, chemical, sand and gravel. The materials must beproper and clean.
- Mixing : Mixing all the material for a certain of time to reach the the highest effectiveness.
- Cage assembling: Welding and forming steel cage.
- Fitting: Assembling the cross shoes for both ends and welding joints to formatted core and put the assembly into mould.
- Concrete placing: Measuring and checking concrete mixture before pouring into the mould.
- Tensioning of P.C bar: Put calculated tensile force to PC bar to get tension.
- Compaction by spinning:Rotate mould in the centrifuge to achieve pile’s thickness and compression and to make cylindrical shape.
- Steam curing: Cure with pressurized steam of 85°C
- Prestress inducement: Give stress by undoing bolts by which tension was built up.
- Mould removing: Get product out of mould.
- Inspection; Air curing: After checking the surface, taking to preservation.
- Shipping: Products are shipped on shipping inspection in accordance with customer’s request.